- Sulvaran: Schotte (MFK) is putting up a smoke screen
- Family plays fundamental role with education
- PAIS: Parties to become legal personality
- Increasing number of drug transports to and from Curaçao
- Mandatory reserve increased to 17.25 percent
- Concerns about implementation corporate governance
- Joran extradited to US after serving sentence in Peru
|Minister Martina visits Oostpunt|
|Tuesday, 21 May 2013 09:15|
WILLEMSTAD — Minister of Economic Development, Steven Martina (Pais), was given a tour last weekend at Oostpunt by owner Willy Maal and lawyer Robert Blaauw of attorney’s office HBN Law, who represents the Maal heirs for over twenty years.They informed the minister on the economic potential of the area and the vision as regards development. “Oostpunt has an enormous economic, tourist and nature potential, which will remain unused as long as the proposed amendment of the Island Development Plans isn’t realized”, said Minister Martina.
“Therefore, it’s important to develop and integrate this area, which covers 10 percent of the surface of Curaçao, with the rest of the island”, Martina concluded after his visit to Oostpunt.