- European tour operators visit Curaçao
- 200 meters without public
- ‘Monster’ not present when Wiels case comes up in court
- Residents Koraal Tabak talk with policy workers GMN-Ministry
- ‘Place Feffik in a new organization’
- ‘Aruba will absolutely not be placed under supervision of the Netherlands’
- Problems with donkeys on Bonaire in an impasse
|Minister Martina visits Oostpunt|
|Tuesday, 21 May 2013 09:15|
WILLEMSTAD — Minister of Economic Development, Steven Martina (Pais), was given a tour last weekend at Oostpunt by owner Willy Maal and lawyer Robert Blaauw of attorney’s office HBN Law, who represents the Maal heirs for over twenty years.They informed the minister on the economic potential of the area and the vision as regards development. “Oostpunt has an enormous economic, tourist and nature potential, which will remain unused as long as the proposed amendment of the Island Development Plans isn’t realized”, said Minister Martina.
“Therefore, it’s important to develop and integrate this area, which covers 10 percent of the surface of Curaçao, with the rest of the island”, Martina concluded after his visit to Oostpunt.