- Hema on Curaçao still in the future
- Rosaria requests ‘constructive discussion’ with the Netherlands
- Shipwrecked person in Cuba receives temporary passport
- Chances are that Vivica Spong’s death was caused by fall
- Spin-off CNSJF 2013 amounted to 7.8 million dollars
- Administrative judge not to decide in FWNK-case
- Premier also discusses new LGO-status
|Minister Martina visits Oostpunt|
|Tuesday, 21 May 2013 09:15|
WILLEMSTAD — Minister of Economic Development, Steven Martina (Pais), was given a tour last weekend at Oostpunt by owner Willy Maal and lawyer Robert Blaauw of attorney’s office HBN Law, who represents the Maal heirs for over twenty years.They informed the minister on the economic potential of the area and the vision as regards development. “Oostpunt has an enormous economic, tourist and nature potential, which will remain unused as long as the proposed amendment of the Island Development Plans isn’t realized”, said Minister Martina.
“Therefore, it’s important to develop and integrate this area, which covers 10 percent of the surface of Curaçao, with the rest of the island”, Martina concluded after his visit to Oostpunt.